FENDER Rumble™ 410 Cabinet (V3), Black/Silver
В магазине: доступен
На складе: Hе доступен
For bassists everywhere at all levels who prize a great-sounding 4x10" enclosure with textbook Fender punch, power and clarity, the Rumble 410 Cabinet delivers all that plus great affordability. Re-voiced from previous versions to produce superior tonal detail and low-frequency translation, it also features Eminence® speakers, a premium high-end compression horn and Fender's magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, which magnetically holds the Rumble 200 and 500 heads securely in place atop it for a perfect pairing.
Rated at 1,000 watts (program), 500 watts (continuous)
Four 10” Eminence® speakers
Compression driver horn with attenuator switch
Magnetic Rumble amp head attachment system
Lightweight ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
Rumble bass cabinets produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation, with Eminence® speakers and premium high-frequency compression tweeters. They’re also equipped with a remarkably convenient magnetic head-attachment system that holds Rumble bass heads firmly in place atop them.
For even more secure and efficient coupling between amp head and speaker enclosure, this cabinet is equipped with a Speakon® jack in addition to a standard ¼" jack.
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble cabinet features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient three-position full/off/-6dB switch.
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers: Four - 10" Eminence® Ceramic Magnet Speakers
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Weight: 62.5 lbs. (28.35 kg)
- Amp Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Amp Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amp Depth: 14.5" (36.83 cm)