FENDER PM-2 Deluxe Parlor with Case, Vintage Sunburst
В магазине: доступен
На складе: Hе доступен
U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Checkerboard purfling and rosette
East Indian Rosewood back and sides
Sitka spruce top
Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
Using East Indian rosewood back and sides and a grade-A Sitka spruce top, we envisioned Paramount Deluxe instruments as perfect platforms of self expression accentuated by only the finest materials. This all-solid construction contributes to that unique voice, with a body that vibrates freely and resonates more naturally.
FENDER- AND FISHMAN®-DESIGNED PM PREAMP
Complete with tuner, frequency (bass, middle and treble) and phase controls, this collaboration in preamp design is specially voiced for each Paramount body shape. Not only does this special engineering offer versatile ways to fine-tune your tone, but also imparts an elegant retro look reminiscent of old-school radio knobs.
CHECKERBOARD PURFLING AND ROSETTE
Inspired by art deco design and inlaid around the body and down the back of each acoustic, the black-and-white checkers offset the natural beauty of the Paramount tone woods. Most importantly, they evoke a true old-school acoustic vibe, matched with playability for any occasion.
UNIQUE VINTAGE-STYLE FINGERBOARD INLAYS
Adding to the "art nouveau" vibe of the Paramount series are its elegant inlays, constructed from a fine combination of mother of pearl and abalone for a truly awe-inspiring look. Designed to the tune of an early 20th-century masterpiece, it's a vintage touch made accessible to the player of today.
DISTINCTIVE FENDER HEADSTOCK SHAPE
The Paramount Series captures the essence of traditional Fender acoustics, with a headstock that pays tribute to our acoustic legacy
THE PERFECT PREMIUM CASE
Diligently designed to accommodate each Paramount acoustic to perfection, each molded hardshell case features purple plush interior lining—a regal touch that offets the instrument's eye-catching tonewoods and binding. It also sports a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: High Gloss
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Special Electronics: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell (Black Interior)