Mooer 004 Day Tripper preamp
Warehouse: Not available
- Modes：Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input：1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
- Output：1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.（Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.）
- Current Draw:300mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
Cast your mind back to the sound of early 60’s UK and re-live the timeless rock guitar tones that took over the world for an entire decade. DAY TRIPPER re-creates the most famous 30Watt guitar combo in history with exceptional attention to detail.
MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Initially we are releasing a set of 10 models, each based on a different popular tube amplifier from a range of manufacturers. These have been designed to be used with the upcoming MOOER power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to a soundcard, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B