Mackie PPM 1008 8 Kanālu Stereofoniskais Mikseris
Veikalā: Ir pieejams
Noliktavā: Nav pieejams
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM1008 professional powered mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, the PPM1008 is in a class of its ownfully capable of powering a huge system (try a couple S215s AND a pair of C300s!) We custom designed the PPM1008 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency, keeping your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1008 to its maximum output, distortion free!
The Right Tools for the Job
Most powered mixers out there have either a limited set of mixing tools—keeping your mix decidedly average—or they cram in a mind-boggling amount of lame effects that you would never use. Every professional carries the right tools for the job, so the PPM1008 comes with a great-sounding, highly useable toolkit:
- Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM1008 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
- True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential.
- Legendary 3-band active EQ straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze.
- Individual channel inserts (ch. 1-6) allow compressors and other outboard processing on critical instrument or voice channels. Don’t leave the lead singer hanging!
- Dedicated in-line compressors on channels 1-4 bring simple but sweet dynamics to our PPM mixers.
- Dual graphic EQs are provided for use with mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you’ve intended, unlike many inexpensive built-in graphic EQs that will remain nameless.
- Simple stuff like useable main and monitor output metering make a huge difference in your mix. Sorry, but 5 LED meters at the output doesn’t tell you that you’re about to clip. Our high-resolution 12-segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
“Gig Ready” Effects
The all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “gig ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2”, which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn’t work, you can tap it in instantly! Basically, we’ve delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look really and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
The PPM1008 is fully armored inside a solid steel chassis, helping to protect the electronics from any potential environmental hazard (Think beer.) Extremely durable polycarbonate ABS end caps will protect the PPM1008 from years of abuse caused by tossing it in and out of the truck or falling off the stool at rehearsal. Each PPM1008 features rounded front with recessed controls, so if it rolls on its face in the van or gets kicked over at the show, you can be sure that it will emerge damage-free. Two metal side handles allow you to easily pick it up and get going. It’s ultra-light so you won’t need both hands!
Matching Made Easy
Look, we want to make things as easy for you as possible. Matching speakers to amps can suck the fun out of an otherwise pleasant trip to the music store. Keeping that in mind, PPM mixers and Mackie passive speakers were made for each other. We even included the one-touch Precision Passive EQ button, which is designed to make our speakers sound better than ever. From our popular C series (C300/200) to our S series (S200/S400), we designed our mixer to match the power requirements of our passive speakers perfectly. Try driving a pair of S225 15” speakers off someone else’s mixer. You can almost smell the smoke now! Yet this is child’s play using a PPM and a pair of our S225’s. We easily provide enough power for a complete system. In fact, we’ve got the bollocks to drive two of our S215 15” 2-way speakers off the mains AND a pair of C300s as Monitors without needing outboard amps. Others may try but, ultimately, don’t provide the necessary power.
So if you want a truly professional set of tools for your next gig, including a Mackie mixer, onboard compressors, Fast Recovery amplification, twin graphic EQs, and “gig-ready” effects, pair up a PPM1008 and any Mackie Precision Passive loudspeakers for the ultimate, portable, professional P.A. system.