ALESIS MIC LINK USB MIKROFONA VADS AR IEBŪVĒTU ADC / DAC PĀRVEIDOTĀJU 16 BIT/44, 1 KHZ, PIEĻAUJOŠS
Veikalā: Ir pieejams
Noliktavā: Nav pieejams
Record your microphone direct.
MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
Microphone, mic stand and computer not included.
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
Bit depth: 16-bit
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
Mac: OS 9 or higher
PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)