FENDER Deluxe Active Jazz Bass®, Ash, Maple Fingerboard, Natural
Warehouse: Not available
Elegant and packed with versatile tones, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is ideal for bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage. Fender's classic offset bass style is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist's wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a home in any style of music.
Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
Two Vintage Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickups (middle and bridge)
Three-band EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut; active/passive switch
Four-saddle HiMass™ bridge for increased attack and sustain
Four-bolt asymmetrical neck plate
Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
Fender Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups deliver noise-free premium tone and performance with classic Jazz Bass guttural midrange and singing high end.
This Deluxe instrument features a modern "C"-shaped neck designed for comfort and performance, while the fingerboard offers a modern 12" radius and medium jumbo frets for a familiar playing feel.
The specially designed HiMass bridge on this instrument has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has lot of mass, creating rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
This Deluxe bass is equipped with powerful modern active electronics, including a three-band active EQ for getting the best tone out of every note, whether subtle or seismic.
This instrument's active/passive switch makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility.
PEARLOID DOT INLAYS
The fingerboard of this Jazz Bass is adorned with elegant pearloid dot inlays.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Blocks
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass with Nickel-Plated Pole Pieces
- Middle Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass with Nickel Plated Pole Pieces
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag